My test results are stabile. My K/L-flc ratio is high at 2.02 mg/dl inverse ratio is low at 0.49 and my quantitative Kappa free light chain is high at 2.49 mg/dl. The doctors tell me these are good results. I would like for the scores to be failing back into the normal range. My m-protein is 1.1 g/dl which is same as the October 2012 test result, however higher than 1 year ago and 3 yrs ago and remains at an all time high. The September UAMS bone marrow biopsy showed a few atypical cells, no focal lesions.
So, I guess I should agree with the experts and be happy but I am still so very weak and tired with no energy no get up and go! I take all kinds of vitamins, supplements and eat like a race horse to no avail!
Good new Keith! Did your doctor have anything to say about your fatigue?
ReplyDeleteI asked him if there was anything that he could prescribe, like super Vitamin B12's etc... and he said that all I can do is try to get better rest, eat right. He told me the next step when my hemocrit and RBC count dropped was a blood transfusion!
ReplyDeleteHope you trip to Mayo clinic etc. goes well!
Keith
Yikes, how low is your hematocrit now?
ReplyDeleteIt jumps around from 43.5 to 45
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?
Thanks,
Cameron