Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 29th Zometa Infusion Dr. B Box and tests!

Next Monday, I have my next Zometa infusion and blood work to be shipped to Little Rock.
Hoping for good tests results.   I have been having some kidney problems the last few days, I have a dull ache/"pumpedup" feeling in my right kidney.  For Zometa infusions one must have low Creatnine and Creatnine clearance rates.

I am a little nervous about next week's tests, been having nightmares/ premonition/premonitionary like
dreams and thoughts.  Last few tests have shown my Kappa/lambda ratio elevated above the top range with the inverse ratio lower than the low range, my B2M was up and my M-protein was 1.1 g/dl
Oh well, could just be crossing the bridge....... before I am up the river.......LOL

4 comments:

  1. Generally Zometa is given after the blood work is done as you don't want to take it if Creatnine is high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do rememeber that and sometimes my Creatnine is too close to being up the limit and I have to
    fight the number down by drinking lots of fluids.Thanks Keith

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kidney issues may be causing the nightmares....let your doc know about those and see what they say...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks I will ,and I would have never thought
    that kidney problems would give me nightmares?

    ReplyDelete