Late last evening I heard a Screech Owl sounding in the nearby woods. They typically are heard in late twilight and early morning dawn. Some describe this sound as mournful but I do not, it reminds of my love of the natural world.
Good Morning Julie, Yes nature is one of my favorite things also, it quiets me down and allows reflection. We all need something of aloneness, especially me! Just this morning I saw a woodpecker in flight, it almost hit my car. If it had it would have ruined my amateur bird watching forever. Take care, Keith
Good Morning Julie,
ReplyDeleteYes nature is one of my favorite things also, it quiets me down and allows reflection.
We all need something of aloneness, especially me! Just this morning I saw a woodpecker in flight, it almost hit my car. If it had it would have ruined my amateur bird watching forever.
Take care,
Keith