My latest Tenn. onc. tests reflect numbers similar to the last from UAMS. My total Kappa is elevated along with my Kappa/Lambda ratios are above the top limits. My Gamma Globulin and my Globulin are high and my m-spike.....the all important M-spike remains stable.
This disease is very odd, some who have an elevated m-spike are very very sick, taking all kinds of chemo. My m-spike of 1.1 to 1.2 demonstrates a slow evolving myeloma with many clones battling it out for supremacy. When that one clone takes over than apparently the latest research says that will be when I start having anemia, renal problems along with more severe bone issues besides the osteopenia which I have now.
My latest tests included a bone density, which they did not mail to me or put on the onc. website.
so tomorrow on top of everything else in the world I have to do I will call them to see about those results.
Thx
for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment