Kappa IGG is 1750 mg/dl my Kappa Free light chain is 2.28 mg/dl and my M-protein is .9 g/dl but my Kappa/Lambda ratios and inverse ratios are both back within normal range!!!!!! Hooray!!!! Hooray!!!! The above results arrived after a morning in which I got an email from Dr. B's nurse saying "labs still pending." Unwarranted worry for no damn reason! Now I am free for another 2 months!!!!!!
Glad you are having some good news on your labs!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I appreciate the encouragement!
DeleteGreat news, Keith! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, I have dodged a bullet for another month.... Hope you are still on track to live your life to the fullest? I realize you are waiting for your December BMB results and it must be hard, so very hard to not be hesitant. My old man advice at 50 yrs , is too live it up! Both my late father and brother may have had MGUS for years before being diagnosed officially.
ReplyDeleteYes, trust me... I am living it up for the next couple weeks! Can't wait for December... :)
ReplyDelete