Tuesday, November 20, 2012

How did we get here? not just here in Nashville, but on this planet?

I hope I do not offend any of my readers.  But, if any of you believe... I mean really deep down believe the Earth was made around 6 thousand to 10 yrs ago...then I am fixing to offend you and so stop reading.
As a Southern boy , raised in the Missionary(and i do not mean the standard position) Baptist Church
in the 1960's I was taught just a part of all the above horse dung....  The earth is about 10K yrs old.... Noah and his 3 sons repopulated the earth with all its genetic diversity from about that time!!!!
Question,...... how does NOAH'S 3 sons at approximately 6 thousand BC... produce all the genetic diversity we now see amongst humans???? Let's say one of them moves over to far Eastern Europe and has all, and I mean ALL the children who are now comprising Siberia, Mongolia, Japan, China and the land bridge to North America and South America.    I know that some of you are very upset..... but, let'
just ask about Cain....you know Cain and Abel the first 4 people.... so Cain killed Abel and went over to the land of NOD..... and knew his wife,,,, really? was this " wife" his sister or another descendant of the long lost tribe of the unexplained!
What I am getting at...... is that people and I do mean all people should question things.... and ask questions?
As Christopher Hitchens once said, "That which can be accepted without proof, can be rejected without proof... "

Thanks for listening...I realize some of you will be mad about this diatribe.... well I do not care....
and question my sanity.... but guess what in 100 years we shall be gone and the question moot.

1 comment:

  1. Well, one's blog is really one's own opinion of things, so how can I be offended because I made the choice to stop by? It is important to question things and especially when the choices have to do with personal things. Glad you are here stirring things up, Keith...

    ReplyDelete