Wednesday, August 15, 2012

USPS LOST MY BLOOD WORK!!!!!!

Apparently for the first time the USPS has lost  my express mail Dr. B box intended for UAMS in Little Rock!  The mailed blood and urine were shipped out Monday and promised to arrive Tuesday by Noon central time.   I monitor that arrival every time via the USPS track and confirm.   Well this time
it did not arrive.  I called the post office yesterday around 3 pm CDT and they are now looking for my Express Mail package.   I have shipped this for almost 2 years with no problems and no hitches whatsoever and now the US postal service has lost my much needed blood tests , etc.
The alternative is to have my local oncologist next week probably on monday draw the blood again
and I will ship it next week using UPS.   I believe my days using the USPS are finished.

I await the local oncologists results and await the trackers from USPS to call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment